0.40% APY* UECU Share Savings Account
UECU’s Share Savings Account is the foundation for membership and a great savings tool! Open one today and begin enjoying the advantages of membership!
- Saving money has never been easier with a low minimum balance of $5.00. Earn a high yield dividend.
- Convenient access to your money anytime day or night through Advantages Online™
- Convenient payroll deduction into your account means you won’t miss the money and you’ll be surprised when you see how much you have saved!
- All member-owners of UECU are required to have a Share Savings Account.
- $5 minimum balance is required as your share of the credit union
- No fees
- Share Savings Accounts may be set up as individual accounts or with joint ownership.
- You will receive a UECU Membership Card and membership information. Included will be information on how to set up your PAL™ (24-Hour Voice Response System) as well as Advantages Online™, our online account access solution.
- Insured by NCUA up to $250,000
- Deposits can be made by mail, payroll deduction, direct deposit or transfer from another account. Also, deposit checks anytime, anywhere with remote deposit, e-Posit™ Mobile and e-Posit™ Online, click here for details.
- Account information can be accessed by phone or Advantages Online™
- Fee-free ATM access if member has a Quick Cash Card or Advantages Visa® Debit Card™
- No more than 6 electronic transfers from account per month
- Unlimited deposits
- Can be used as collateral on loan
Not a UECU Member Yet? Join Today!
To Get Started, Call 800.288.6423 or Join Online.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield
Dividend rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are stated as of 3/9/2020.
Rate comparison information accurate as of March 9, 2020, and subject to change.
Not sure what kind of savings account is best for you?
Federally Insured by NCUA
2020 © Utilities Employees Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
At Utilities Employees Credit Union we are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website for every visitor in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. If you are using an auxiliary aid or a screen reader and need assistance please visit our accessibility page and use the contact information to be connected to a UECU Representative.
All products and services available on this website are available at Utilities Employees Credit Union at 11 Meridian Boulevard in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.