2.99% APR* 12-month Intro Rate
We’ve combined flexibility with savings and created a Flex HELOC. It’s a variable rate line of credit with a fixed-rate option. So when you need money for home improvements, debt consolidation, large purchases, or emergencies, you can easily access the funds you need, and save by locking in the rate. You’ll have the option of locking in a fixed rate on all or part of your current balance, without having to reapply.
- 2.99% APR* 12-month line of credit introductory rate
- Regular rate as low as Prime Rate (variable rate)
- Interest-only option
- No annual fee, no application fees or closing costs**
- 10-year draw period and 20-year repayment period
- Up to three fixed-rate loan portions available at a time
- Fixed monthly payments on fixed-rate loan portions
- Convenient access to your funds with a Flex HELOC Visa® Card and checks
- One monthly statement (With E-Statements, you earn 25 VantagePoints™ for each statement you receive)
Ready to Get Started?
Call 800.288.6423 or Apply Online.
Apply Today Forms and Disclosures
Ready to lock in your rate on your existing Flex HELOC? Contact a Financial Service Consultant at 800.288.6423.
Existing UECU HELOC accounts are not eligible to receive introductory rate. Home Equity products are not available in all states. Real estate must be first or second lien, 1-4 family owner-occupied residential property. Homeowners insurance is required. Flood insurance required for properties designated in flood zones. 100% maximum loan to value (LTV). Loan to Value (LTV) calculation is dependent upon the appraised value of your home.
* Home Equity Line of Credit Introductory Rate is for the first 12 months from date of loan. After 12 months, existing and new balances will be subject to the regular rate. Regular rates may vary and adjust quarterly based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (Index) plus 0.0% APR (Margin) for up to 90% LTV; plus 1.0% APR (Margin) for 91 to 100% LTV. Maximum lifetime interest rate will not exceed 18% APR. APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
**You may be eligible for a no-cost loan; however, some fees may apply including an appraisal fee depending upon individual underwriting circumstances or fees imposed by third parties. Some states charge additional recording tax after loan origination for which you are responsible. If your home is located in SC, an attorney must assist with your real estate closing, and may charge fees. Early closing reimbursement fee of up to $400 will be assessed if Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit closed within the first 12 months after opening; up to $200 if closed during months 13 to 36.
Federally Insured by NCUA
2019 © Utilities Employees Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
At Utilities Employees Credit Union we are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website for every visitor in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. If you are using an auxiliary aid or a screen reader and need assistance please visit our accessibility page and use the contact information to be connected to a UECU Representative.
All products and services available on this website are available at Utilities Employees Credit Union at 11 Meridian Boulevard in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.